Sunday, April 17, 2011

Senior Prom - April 16th, 2011

Just thought I'd share a little of my weekend...

6 Homecomings & 4 Proms later...we have finally reached the finish line!!!


The Three Stooges!  I'm not sure what I'm going to do next year without these 3 around. (L to R:  my daughter & my 2 that I didn't actually give birth to, but are still mine)  This was upon arrival...all elegant and proper...


Which quickly turned into typical silly girl antics

And got progressively worse as we were waiting out the tornado warning.

I asked for a nice picture...

I'm not sure if she lives in reality

I'm assuming the silliness continued into the night...I didn't stick around!


Her corsage that I made for the big night.  We've done local florist corsages for many years, this year she wanted feathers and not for it to look like everyone elses.  Hopefully we accomplished just that.  Of course I couldn't NOT add my own touch to the flower's center!  I also made the boutonniere but didn't get a good picture.


Darn...I just realized I have 2 more daughters & my son to go through all of this with!

No comments:

Post a Comment