It's been one of those days. You know exactly what I'm talking about...I knew it! The type of day where you would have been just as productive if you would have just stayed in bed all day eating bonbons and watching soaps. So what better way to regroup than making a list of tiny reminders for next complete wash out of a day.
- Reading blogs first thing in the a.m. leads to still reading blogs at noon.
- Do not try and slice thin layers of clay while holding the block in your palm.
- Spray painting should be saved for days with little to no wind.
- Having the hiccups 4x in a single day is beyond annoying.
- Slate colored alcohol ink on light brown clay turns forest green when curing to set the other paint techniques.
- Trying your hand at millefiori is not a bright idea 2 weeks before a show.
- The SculpeyIII brand of polymer clay is crap. No more 2nd, 3rd, 10th chances...the formula hasn't changed and does not vary by color choices (wishful thinking). Stick to Kato, Premo, Fimo Firm & Pardo. No. Matter. What.
- Trying to convince your 9 yr old that she loves Chik-Fil-A because that's what you want for dinner will ultimately lead to a meltdown the size of Chernobyl in 2.2 seconds flat.
- Taking said 9 yr old to Lowe's after said meltdown is NOT their idea of a good time.
- After two pots of coffee, placing pin head sized clay pieces is harder than passing a field sobriety test!
Don't even ask me how I have this vast abundance of knowledge today!