Sunday, April 10, 2011

Did You Make These?

With the upcoming art show season upon us, I'd like to share the top 5 things that people said that made me giggle. Every.  Single.  Time!

5.  "Is this jewelry?" 

4.  "What's polymer clay?"  I explain.  "Oh, you mean like PlayDoh?"  Errr...no.

3.  "Where did you get your art degree?"  I dare not tell them that I wanted to go in to forensic science while in college.  I'd feel like an imposter. :)

2.  "Are your displays for sale?"

1.  "Did you make these?"

I love participating in craft shows, and talking/sharing with people what I love to do, although sometimes I talk too much!  Making new friends and shopping for myself is a plus too!  Besides my makeshift studio, they're the place I feel most "at home."

Stay tuned tomorrow...weather is suppose to cooperate and hopefully I'll be able to get some pics of what came off the work bench in the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment