Thursday, March 10, 2011

How Appropriate

I missed the calling when it comes to cooking/baking skills.  I'm uninterested, bored, put out even....and to be honest, my philosophy is that it's nothing more than a massive "time suck."

Don't get me wrong, I'm envious of friends who crank out elaborate dishes, cakes, other sugar coated confections and 12 course, 5 star dining experiences...it's just not me.  So, I giggled when I came across this the other day:

Of course my family isn't starved for home cooked meals.  I just don't spend my day in the kitchen pouring over new recipes like a manic Julia Child.  Yes, there are many days when it's a free-for-all around here for dinner...but what's a girl to do?  I have clay curing!!  For what it's worth...I make a mean batch of peanut butter cookies...just ask the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment