Friday, March 11, 2011

A Beautiful Disaster

I just couldn't put it off anymore...the studio had become even too disorganized for me!  OCD'ers might want to look away...it's not pretty!

Before:



I can't believe I just posted those...that tiny little area of counter that is semi clear is what I've been using as my work space for the past couple of weeks.  Pathetic.  I have no clue why there's nail polish off to the lower right...I'm assuming I was half assing painting my tootsies while finishing a project. 

So this morning I spent 4 hours de-stashing, organizing, and making my area conducive to productivity...or at least I hope that's what I accomplished....if not, that's 4 hours of my life I'll never get back!

I think my efforts paid off....tada!!



I'm so proud of myself...even all the little drawers close all the way....who knew? :) 

Now for the rest of my house...do I have any takers? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment