Tuesday, July 3, 2012

6th Bead Soup Blog Party!




I'm such a slacker!  Lori Anderson's 6th Bead Soup Blog Party is in full swing...and I'm just getting around to introducing my partner Jenni Connolly of Melbourne Australia!  Jenni creates completely amazing lampwork beads...take a look for yourself:


Fire Lotus


Love the colors!



A few of Jenni's bezels!  One day I will learn to create these!


I love these!


A previous BSBP mix sent by Jenni


Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of what I sent Jenni...told you I was a slacker...I completely forgot!  But please come back on August 11th and see all of our Bead Soup creations!








2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tania.....it's always a nice shock and surprise to see photos of my own things elsewhere... although not a new concept to me..it doesn't happen that often. And you are not a slacker! I know you have been busy with family stuff.
    jenni

    ReplyDelete