Sunday, November 27, 2011

Eye Candy!

I'm too exhausted to post anything with substance...I've spent all day photographing, editing and listing on Etsy.  I can't complain, 74 degree temperatures at the end of November don't happen often here in Virginia, and I soaked up the sun outside most of the day!

So...that leaves me with what to post?  Ahhh....eye candy listed in my Etsy store recently of course!!

Vintage Silverware Bracelet -Hansel & Gretel Upcycled Rare German - Early 1900's



     Fused Plastic Necklace - Modern - Upcycled - Gray - Gunmetal



Polymer Clay - Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Brooch Pin - Floral


                Polymer Clay Necklace - Wisteria



            Polymer Clay Cylinder Necklace - Sunny Days Florals



        Polymer Clay Bib Necklace - Jet Black - Floral - Pink Parisian



                Bohemian Ladder Necklace



          Polymer Clay Necklace - Hand Forged Copper - Purple



                Polymer Clay Bracelet - Florals - Flannel Gray & Coral


I'll be working on more components this week...bead sets, clasps, toggles...hopefully will have them listed by the week's end!!


2 comments:

  1. You do some terrific details in your beautiful beads- the Polymer colors are lovely too.
    Thanks for participating in the blog hop.
    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all so pretty!! My favorites are your pieces with polymer clay. You have such a distinctive style that is all your own & it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete