Friday, March 16, 2012

Disbelief.

Confusion.
Anger.
Grief.
Reflection.
Thankfulness.
Tears.




This is where I am today. Where I was yesterday.  While the beading community mourns the loss of fellow beader Judy of Judith B. Designs, the world continues to go on somehow.  I'll never understand, probably because of the lack of my own intelligence, the dynamics of cancer.  

Another sweet soul gone too soon.  There are no words of comfort I could offer to Judy's family and friends.  Absolutely none.  I've been where they are.  

So, while we all mourn in our own way...my personal thought for Judy came from Judy herself...







3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear of your communities loss - no words ever can take the pain away they only give you a way to share the sarrow... Hugs and Light

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad! What a nice post and a tribute to Judy! I am with you, I will never understand it or why. But I do know that Judy is now living in a perfect body...someday we all will and that is what I hang on to. We have lost a talented artist. May the Lord watch over her family and give them comfort and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be honored to participate in a blog hop in memory of judy.

    ReplyDelete